WHY BECOME A
WHY BECOME A
Sign up today and find out how you can:
- Apply for a Mini-Grant to host a financial training seminar for your organization. Download the application HERE *
- Invite a Bank on Fresno bank or credit union of your choice to partner with your organization.
- Create an action group to encourage members of your community to enroll in financial education, open checking accounts, or start savings plans.
- Include Bank on Fresno information in your mailings and newsletters.
- Display posters and other materials in public spaces.
- Place a link on your Web site to http://www.bankonfresno.ca.gov/
We want our newly banked Fresnans to have all of the tools they need to be successful, so we partnered with community based organizations and financial institutions to provide high-quality financial education to those who open Bank on Fresno accounts. Classes are offered several times a month.
*Apply for a Bank on Fresno Mini-Grant to help cover the costs of hosting a financial education seminar for your organization! In addition to providing a trained financial educator to teach the class, Bank on Fresno is now offering up to $400 grants to help underwrite hosting expenses. In exchange, your organization agrees to guarantee a minimum of fifteen attendees and to provide a meeting space, refreshments, and child care (if necessary). Organizations are also asked to conduct outreach to promote the training and open the class to members of the public who may be interested in attending.